Bench 1.0 Draft thread...take a look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would also be nice to see all the cards beforehand. Sometimes people may want a card just based off the look of it.

Any chance you can take a video with your phone just showing all the cards and post it? Would only take a couple of minutes to go through them all.

Smart move you are trying here...I am thinking I am going to pass. There is nothing I would want below about my 40th pick, and I've already got two picks below that. I don't want to add two more.
I dont blame you. Cant fault a guy for trying.

Nope not at all!

What else is funny and just goes to show everyone's collecting differences here, all five of the cards I submitted are all in the top 40 of the cards I would want when I ranked all 65. I have a strong feeling I may be taking some of my cards back, lol!
I dont blame you. Cant fault a guy for trying.

That's part of the fun. We all rank these cards differently, so you may be trying to give up 3 picks for a card that would have still been available at pick 38 anyways.

I'll gladly tell everyone what my #1 pick will be, but not anything after that!
Good. Let's go, let's push. Burning daylight.

Good. Let's go, let's push. Burning daylight.
NEpatsfan has stated that we will start the draft at 0800 tomorrow, so me starting us off right now does nothing.

I’m also okay with starting the draft right now, we may be able to have the whole thing done in a couple hours.

ok everyone...here is the official link for the draft...

I am ok with starting now...just did not want to rush anyone who had a time constraint...thanks

ok everyone...here is the official link for the draft...

I am ok with starting now...just did not want to rush anyone who had a time constraint...thanks
Alright so seeing as there are 13 people in this, I would say if we get 6 people on top of me to say we should start now, then I will start us now. So anyone who wants to start now, just like this comment and once there are six likes I will start us off on the other thread. If this never gets 6 likes, then I will start us off tomorrow morning.

What harm is there with people picking early? No one is on clock till 0800 tomorrow. You actually picking now speeds the process up immensely. If we find out now or 0800 tomorrow, no difference other than we ahead.

What harm is there with people picking early? No one is on clock till 0800 tomorrow. You actually picking now speeds the process up immensely. If we find out now or 0800 tomorrow, no difference other than we ahead.

if daschol wants to pick that is fine with me
OK, I misunderstood. I will pick now then, I just did not want anyone to be on the clock if they weren't ready, but if the clock does not start no matter what until 8 tomorrow, then I will post my pick now.