Bench 1.1 Draft Thread (THE FOOTBALL EDITION)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Katester. ....i find out whats in there the same time everyone else does. And what is the other thread youre asking me to post?

i just want to make sure i dont miss the draft...are you going to start a spearate thread with all the draft picks once they are received?

i just want to make sure i dont miss the draft...are you going to start a spearate thread with all the draft picks once they are received?
OOOOH. Yeah. It will start two weeks from yesterday, so Sept 9 at 8AM eastern. I guess all I mentioned before was 8AM and two weeks, so yeah, two weeks from the end of signups ... so yeah, September 9. I'll post that later when I'm not at work, and we'll do a different thread like the other draft did.

4 packages arrived yesterday. Once I get the other 5, I will do the randomization of the draft order and get it posted along with the pictures that have been sent. Once the draft order has been set, the list of all cards available will be posted.

Thanks for the update. Has everyone reported that they have shipped? And does anyone have any objection to starting earlier than the start date? Like... a day or 2 after the last cards arrive? (Would of course make sure everyone was aware and agreed to that before starting)

Thanks for the update. Has everyone reported that they have shipped? And does anyone have any objection to starting earlier than the start date? Like... a day or 2 after the last cards arrive? (Would of course make sure everyone was aware and agreed to that before starting)
According to the tracking mine was delivered yesterday.

Another one received today (5/9). And I know that 2 more are en route, hopefully everything will show up tomorrow, and we can get this cranked up for you guys.