Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great News!! The YSL Project is about 8 or 9 away from the complete set of 6742!! After the bad news from the guy indicating he won't trade the three that we needed for the 6 from his want list! Landed about 66 from our want list from Dave/Adams website!!

Great News!! The YSL Project is about 8 or 9 away from the complete set of 6742!! After the bad news from the guy indicating he won't trade the three that we needed for the 6 from his want list! Landed about 66 from our want list from Dave/Adams website!!

Awesome David!:)

Guys, I'm still in the process of sorting over all the cards and putting them in order (in the 2000's now), hopefully will be able to get the list officially updated soon.

I see some cards were added to the want list. Is that current now? And can I get a list of duplicates that are available for trade?

Meliah was working a deal with another person who has the 1256......Last I heard....was it was in the works....nothing after that. Best regards, David