Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt or Tim, What are the YSL cards marked with HM, like the Pope # 3407HM.I don't even see them on the list. But they seem to be the money cards.
Are they part of the set or what.
Leon

One HM I have is Ford from an All-star game. These could be from special events held at the Stadium--like the All-Star game or Pope visiting. Best guess is all I have right now as I have no other info to go on yet:)

Does it mean "honerary" or "honerable" moment? It sounds like all of the cards that are not of actual games have this HM prefix.

Tim

Does it mean "honerary" or "honerable" moment? It sounds like all of the cards that are not of actual games have this HM prefix.

Tim

Good chance. I have seen no info from UD on this but given the nature of the events on the HM cards it would all make sense. Don't know why they are selling so well though since they do not seem to be SP's.

LMK if you have this already coming:
2008 4391 Goose Gossage Yankees
If not it will be in the mail on monday.

Very slick looking:)

Did you read the article? You really took on a big job when you agreed to become Keeper of the Cards:

“It took nearly three days for a staff of four to pull each of the cards and then another two days for a staff of four to collate them in the proper order,” said Terry Melia, Public Relations manager for Upper Deck. “The display is an impressive way for us to showcase the enormity of the set. We had nine decades to cover, so each of the 18 drawers contains approximately half a decade’s worth of games. If placed end-to-end, the cards would measure 1,943 feet long! We are very excited about sharing this incredible set – and its special acrylic display case – with baseball fans at this year’s MLB FanFest.”

I just sent 11 more your way Matt. :)

John

You rock, if I wasn't already married....:eek: :p

Did you read the article? You really took on a big job when you agreed to become Keeper of the Cards:

“It took nearly three days for a staff of four to pull each of the cards and then another two days for a staff of four to collate them in the proper order,” said Terry Melia, Public Relations manager for Upper Deck. “The display is an impressive way for us to showcase the enormity of the set. We had nine decades to cover, so each of the 18 drawers contains approximately half a decade’s worth of games. If placed end-to-end, the cards would measure 1,943 feet long! We are very excited about sharing this incredible set – and its special acrylic display case – with baseball fans at this year’s MLB FanFest.”

I did read that and trust me, I do not look forward to the day when I have to put these things in order. I should be doing that now I suppose but so much time is involved in just the trading of dups, keeping track of the want/donator/dups list is taking up most of my hobby time. There is going to be a good chance I will have to bribe the wife for this one:D

Meliah,

I sent 6 or 7 to you a couple weeks ago. Not that I need my name on the list, but I didn't see it and just wanted to make sure you received them.

Meliah,

I sent 6 or 7 to you a couple weeks ago. Not that I need my name on the list, but I didn't see it and just wanted to make sure you received them.

Got it, there was no note in the package or a send free card trade set up so I stuck the information in the "figure out the donator later pile":) There were 9 cards in there actually and thank you for the donation.

Four more from a box of UD Piece of History! Landed a super one! Don Larsen 2673 when he threw a perfect game against the Dodgers! Best regards, David

Just won these Babe Ruth YSL cards: 14, 18, 557, 792 and 800. Bidding on more of the Ruth YSL from the Bench want list! Best regards, David PS as soon as I get them...I'll mail them to Matt!

hey matt

would it make it easier on you if i put this hehehe small group i am going to be sending you in order or do you want that fun all for yourself

second is the donater list up to date as to who sent how many cards

third i will place a note card in the box as to let you know they are from me and the number i come up with and if you come up with a different number please let me know

steve