Bench Draft 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok, I think I have post 2 and 3 updated. Everyone let me know if anything else needs to be changed.

It seems like maybe we can do this again after the football one is complete.

How about value? The last one was $15+ cards and total value $100-200.

I think we should change it to still $15+ but make the total value $150-300. That way if someone decides to give a $15 card, they will have to compensate with all higher value cards.

Ok, I think I have post 2 and 3 updated. Everyone let me know if anything else needs to be changed.

It seems like maybe we can do this again after the football one is complete.

How about value? The last one was $15+ cards and total value $100-200.

I think we should change it to still $15+ but make the total value $150-300. That way if someone decides to give a $15 card, they will have to compensate with all higher value cards.
i am ok with that tweak...are posts 2 and 3 the final updates? I can cut and paste into document I have

i am ok with that tweak...are posts 2 and 3 the final updates? I can cut and paste into document I have
Post 2 is the ones I think we have come to a consensus to and those should be official rules.

Post 3 is the ones I don’t know if we have a definitive answer to.

Same thing as this, except doing it with RCs only. It has been in the baseball B/S/T for a while now.