bench YSL set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I mentioned this in another post but it was off topic and didn't get answered.

Can we start a NEW thread for the YSL set and put the #'s that you need in the first post so that everyone who wants to help can easily find the info and it can be updated easy as well...I know we are down to only needing a few and to be very honest I can't figure out what is going on with it or what is needed and if its current or what?

If you put it in the first post of a new thread it gets rid of all the clutter in the old thread and its very easy to see what numbers are needed and when the last time the list was updated.

I'd love to help knock this out, but I'm lost....and i'm sure if i am lost i'm not the only one here who could and would help that just can't.

Whoever is running the project now, can we get with a mod and make this happen? I have my Bradshaw wants list done this way (link is in my sig) and it's really easy to keep track of that way.

Just trying to help...

I believe that there are two places where you can find this list. On the blue navigation bar, there is a link to the YSL set progress. This shows all of the cards that have been delivered to Meliah and put in the set.
The other way is this thread that David K is maintaining, http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?p=2961725#post2961725
He keeps this list going as it shows what cards that he and others have picked up, but not quite gotten them to Meliah.

I hope that this helps. I do not think that another thread is necessary at this point.

thanks,

"YSL Project" in the navigation bar is what I was after...never even noticed it there before...might want to just add that bit of info to the sticky thread first post...i had no idea where to find that info.

thanks!

Jflan702 is correct. However, the link to my updated has been moved....it was hard to find.....So the new updated list is on the Baseball set want list thread. Best regards, David

I thought i saw a list of which card numbers came in which sets. I thought that 1 - 500 came in UD series one. Does anyone know where to find this out. It may help people who bust boxes to make a better decision in what boxes to buy.

I thought i saw a list of which card numbers came in which sets. I thought that 1 - 500 came in UD series one. Does anyone know where to find this out. It may help people who bust boxes to make a better decision in what boxes to buy.

If that information was around I would LOVE to know it! As of right now it's been a guessing game as to which YSL came out in which sets. Odds are most of the ones we are missing were from the expensive releases.