Best card shop in the St. Louis area.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Going to be in St. Louis in a week. Any card shows going on last week of Sept or first in Oct?
What's the best card shop, if you are only allowed to go to one?
Thanks Bob

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
They are a pretty good haul away from me, the way it looks. St. Peters is getting pretty far away from downtown STL. Maybe if I am in the area, I will look them up some time. I know there are like 2 shows in the St. Louis area on weekends, but not sure the weekends they fall on.

Update ---- just checked on the shows, and the Machinist Hall show was on Sept. 11th, and next is Oct. 16th. The other show is at Orlando Gardens, but it was on Sept 12th. Next one is scheduled for Oct. 3rd. Sounds like maybe the Orlando Gardens show might work for you.....here is a link to their info --- https://stlsportscollectors.com/show-signings/

RexRacer

Prospect
Hi
Going to be in St. Louis in a week. Any card shows going on last week of Sept or first in Oct?
What's the best card shop, if you are only allowed to go to one?
Thanks Bob
Hello!
Check out Sports Card Dugout and 1,000,000 Baseball Cards. Both are in safe areas of St. Louis County.

RexRacer

Prospect
@RexRacer not familiar with either, but would like to check out both!
Also, for any other St. Louis area folks, the Belleville (Illinois) Flea Market has 8-10 new/vintage collectors there each time. It is free to park and enter and occurs the 3rd Saturday/Sunday each month. The next one is October 16/17.