Best card shop in the St. Louis area.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Going to be in St. Louis in a week. Any card shows going on last week of Sept or first in Oct?
What's the best card shop, if you are only allowed to go to one?
Thanks Bob

Best shop I have been to is RBICru7. I have not been to their new location, but the old one was full of singles, supplies, and packs.

They are a pretty good haul away from me, the way it looks. St. Peters is getting pretty far away from downtown STL. Maybe if I am in the area, I will look them up some time. I know there are like 2 shows in the St. Louis area on weekends, but not sure the weekends they fall on.

Update ---- just checked on the shows, and the Machinist Hall show was on Sept. 11th, and next is Oct. 16th. The other show is at Orlando Gardens, but it was on Sept 12th. Next one is scheduled for Oct. 3rd. Sounds like maybe the Orlando Gardens show might work for you.....here is a link to their info --- https://stlsportscollectors.com/show-signings/

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.