Big posting of cards for trade via Scan. Refractor, RCs, Chrome Etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello,
Nothing in the football I can use & I actually like the Calvin Johnson Refractors more than the Abreu I am a football guy masquerading with a little baseball lol I would be more apt to trade baseball then football. Thanks

Hi there! Totally understand, I will target the Calvin's as more "bait" comes in. As far as the Abreu goes will trade for the Miguel Cabrera Topps Chrome Orange Refractor. LMK thanks!

Katester- Hi there! Will trade the three Orioles vintage cards for this one...plmk if that works for you thanks

Ken Griffey 2008 Topps Gold /2008

I looked high and low for this one and couldn't find it. My webs page is not overly current. Let me know what you are looking for and I will get a list together for you. Thanks.

Hi there! No problem, really looking for hof/future HOF Topps gold's and Refractor cards if you have any for trade, thanks Bri

I might need some of those Chipper's....let me check. Meantime, what can I find for you!

Hi there! I have many many more Chippers to trade as well. Can offer you some scans when I get a chance. Busy day at work today. Much appreciated Bri