Big Will Clark addition + Willie Mays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This is a card that will hopefully remain in my collection a long time. I'm always on the hunt for high end Will Clark cards I don't have. I had never seen a copy of this one.

Front
scan0003.jpg

Back
scan0004.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I had a hunch a will clark collector would pick that up! Great piece at a great price.

Nice. I remember those well. There were numerous Padre and Dodger versions with Garvey, including a #'d/5 version as well. I did some heavy battle against the Gwynn/Rickey Henderson fans then!! I won!

How much did it go for? Was Clark in the title or excluded? There's FOUR waiting for you to find them :p

Love it! Isn't it ironic that a Will Clark collector landed that card when there are 5 HOFers on there with him!:) I think Clark would have gotten much more consideration for the Hall if he didn't play in the steroid era. I'm not saying he would have gotten in (solid first baseman, hitter like Mark Grace and Don Mattingly) but he would have gotten more attention.

Tim