Bo jackson site!!

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
picked this up at BCsports when it was closing out here in cali....got it free ;) 16x20 framed. love this photo and silver auto! in storage as of now till i get a house and not a 1 bedroom apt lol
autoframes001.jpg

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Find a way to make the text blink and add some midi music in the background that can't be disabled (I'm thinking "Rhythm Is A Dancer" or "Sweet Dreams Are Made of This") so you can have the full-on "class of 1998" look.

And a big animated, spinning '"e" as your email link!

....a las, I jest. You might re-think the repeating wallpaper, it's a bit hard on the eyes.

Last edited:

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Bo was one of the most exciting players of all time!!! IMHO!!! In both sports!!

Christopher

sundryvagaries

Prospect
Find a way to make the text blink and add some midi music in the background that can't be disabled (I'm thinking "Rhythm Is A Dancer" or "Sweet Dreams Are Made of This") so you can have the full-on "class of 1998" look.

And a big animated, spinning '"e" as your email link!

....a las, I jest. You might re-think the repeating wallpaper, it's a bit hard on the eyes.

XD Isn't it great that now we have nostalgia from those early days of the 'net? I remember using AOL 2.5, that was my first experience with it. And the first screen name we used is still in existence to this day! Almost 14 years later.

I remember being like 6-7 watching Bo playing for the Raiders when he pulled off a ridiculously fast run down the sidelines for a touchdown.. I think it was in a Wild Card game. Seems so long ago now, but he's part of my first forays into sports cards as I still have that Bo Jackson rookie card sitting in a yellow top loader from 1991!

Cool site man, best regards.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online