Bowling IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well, kind of. I attended CJ Wilson's bowling event for children's charity(at Splitsville Lanes) in Arlington. A great cause and only $15(buckets of beer were $10, which wasn't bad either). Only Wilson, Elvis and Jon Daniels attended the event; but I still was able to snag a couple of goodies.

I got to talk to a couple of guys that freelance for MLB network and were in town filming the Rangers for an upcoming This Week in Baseball segment. They also film The Club, which follows the White Sox and mentioned that Ozzie Guillen is indeed as outrageous and crazy as he sounds.(but a pretty cool guy)

CJ Wilson 2/2
Elvis Andrus 1/1 and 1 2010 All-Star Ball

elvis.jpg

thanks for reading!
CW

That does sound like fun! Congrats on some nice pick ups! Andrus has a cool looking sig, yes?

Nice man, Andrus is a tough one to get. I have only had him stop at the tunnel once in all the times I have been. Sounds like a good time! :)