Review Bowman Inception M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bowman Inception M L B

One pack
5 Cards
4 Autos and 1 Auto'd relic

I received these:

Eric Jagielo
Miguel Almonte
Matt Olson

All blue Sharpee on card autos!

Inception is a premium issue - each card is thick (about 3 times thicker than regular cards.) The design is simple - a baseball. The single player photo pops on the card. The player is glossy and the background is matte finish. Each card is a prospect auto. Because of the thickness of the cards, they are sensitive to condition and corners will easily 'ding.'

As prospect cards, these should be hidden away for a few years, pulled out, and see if you have gold or coal....

Alex Bandino #ed to 99 - green

Auto/Relic

Christian Binford #ed to 50

I gotta say - this is one of the coolest patches that I have received. It looks more like an Astros patch than a KC patch (might be from a minor league jersey..) This auto is a sticker - unimpressed!!:(

Bowman Inception is a great issue for the prospect speculator and the team collector. One will be able to find several parallels to each card - might have to go to the 'bay or some other site to chase them.

Overall grade B+ ALL autos should be on card for this issue.

Go buy several packs and send the Rays prospects to me!

Duane

Nice. The Binford looks like it might be from his USA vs World All-Star game. Just a thought. Thanks for the info.

The Binford patch is the the NW Arkansas Naturals (AA affiliate). He has spent 2014/15 there.