Review Bowman Sterling - MLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I like the design on these too. I doubt I have anything for it but I'd be interested in the cervelli dual.

#20 please for the Reimold.
PS my power is out at home due to storms in the area last night and I don't know when it will be back, will try to keep checking back from work but if I win and you don't hear back from me realitively soon that is why.
Thanks,
Trish

lmk if you still have the trout auto and any other dodgers or angels that may be in this stuff. lmk what looking for on it. i broke 2009 bowman draft and some 2010 topps.

larry

Winners...

Trishlp, zlw1, dp33 - Reimold auto -- Pick a number between 1 and 100 - closest to the number w/o going over - gets Reimold.

The number was 28 - Trishlp wins Reimold auto!!

75zito and tigerace - Ichiro gu - Pick a number between 300 and 400 - closest to the number w/o going over gets Ichiro.

The number was 374 - Tigerace wins Ichiro gu!

89giants and dan55 -- Paramore -- Pick a number between 36 and 125 - closest to the number w/o going over gets Paramore.

The number was 99 - 89giants wins Paramore!

Should have cards in the mail by Saturday.

Congrats!

Duane

Don't really know what the deal is with the Trout auto.... but 4 of you want it...

Rarthur, dp33, desertdogg, and guru.... Pick a number between 55.9 and 204.37 whoever is closest, w/o going over, will get the Trout auto.

Post your guess here before Tuesday 2/2 @ 8:43pm.

Go forth and prosper!

Duane

Wow...thanks Duane....are you just sending the Ichiro refractor to me??

If so...THANK YOU....do you have my addy??

I'd still like to trade for the Weglarz...plmk...and again thanks!

PLMK on the Ichiro...I'd like to at least send you something...:)
Diane

Wow...thanks Duane....are you just sending the Ichiro refractor to me??

If so...THANK YOU....do you have my addy??

I'd still like to trade for the Weglarz...plmk...and again thanks!

PLMK on the Ichiro...I'd like to at least send you something...:)
Diane

Yes Diane you are getting the Ichiro. No, I don't need your addy (perk of being a mod!) and you don't need to send me anything.

Duane

LOL...wow...ty again.....

Would you be interested in my Tex USA Jersey for the Weglarz??

If so, plmk...Tex books for $15..and if ok, please post...
Ty again...what a pleasure indeed, Duane.
Diane

Rarthur, dp33, desertdogg, and guru.... Pick a number between 55.9 and 204.37 whoever is closest, w/o going over, will get the Trout auto.

Post your guess here before Tuesday 2/2 @ 8:43pm.

Go forth and prosper!

Ah - my daily laugh. Thanks Duane! I'll go with 107.55

Trade confirmed, thanks again Duane.

It may be a few days...I'm short on small bubble mailers...our local Walmart had a fire and is set to re-open this week....hopefully, they will have a new shipment of my mailers in..:)...haha..:)

Thx..again.
Diane