Box Break Complete! 2019 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Pick Your Team Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My hobby store got theirs on Tues! We get all of the cards this time? Best regards, David

They got theirs early!!! Hopefully our box will arrive soon! Yes, all cards will ship...and I will ship the cards from the last Topps Finest break along with them!

Take care!
Mike

Wishing everybody some good luck and nice pulls hoping for some Oriole love gotta make up for the season lol best of luck everybody and thank you for making this very affordable

Wishing everybody some good luck and nice pulls hoping for some Oriole love gotta make up for the season lol best of luck everybody and thank you for making this very affordable

You got it...really happy that you joined us for this break...hoping we pull some nice Orioles cards for you!!!

Mike

Hey Mike! The Vlad is probably a short print......it was in middle of all of the inserts ..........check the back of the card....if no number on the back and it only has series 2....then its the short print...worth 20 to 30 bucks on ebay. Best regards, David

Hey Mike! The Vlad is probably a short print......it was in middle of all of the inserts ..........check the back of the card....if no number on the back and it only has series 2....then its the short print...worth 20 to 30 bucks on ebay. Best regards, David

I checked the Vlad does not have a number only has Series 2 so it could be the short print! That is a nice hit!!!

Mike

Hi Mike:

Thanks for doing yet another box break. I enjoy them. We just bought a house in Thousand Oaks, and I think we will be there by mid July. If you could, please hold my cards until I'm all moved to my new home.......heck, you might be able to drive them to me!!

Thanks,

Luis