Box Break Complete! 2019 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Pick Your Team Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the break. I really like being able to choose your team. It was nice to get a team set in one box. If you have enough interest in a Stadium Club break, I would be in on the Cardinals again.

Thanks again for organizing this.

Ray

Hi Mike:

Thanks for doing yet another box break. I enjoy them. We just bought a house in Thousand Oaks, and I think we will be there by mid July. If you could, please hold my cards until I'm all moved to my new home.......heck, you might be able to drive them to me!!

Thanks,

Luis

Sure thing Luis! Thank you for being a part of this break! I’m glad to hear that you enjoy them. I enjoy seeing what everybody gets!

Congratulations on buying the house in Thousand Oaks! I will hold your cards from this break and the finest break until you move and get me your new address. We are actually heading up that way this weekend...definitely might be able to hand deliver these down the road! Best of luck with the move!

Thanks again and take care!
Mike

Thanks for the break. I really like being able to choose your team. It was nice to get a team set in one box. If you have enough interest in a Stadium Club break, I would be in on the Cardinals again.

Thanks again for organizing this.

Ray

Sure thing Ray...I’m glad you joined us and glad you enjoyed the break. I thought the pick your team format was fun. Seemed to fill up pretty fast and gave people a chance to pick their favorite team or to try to chase a particular hit. I think I will post up a Stadium Club pick your team today. I’ll keep you posted!

Thanks again!
Mike

Mike, thank you so much for doing these. They have been a lot of fun to watch. Can't wait for the Stadium Club Break now.

No problem...it is a lot of fun for me to run these...I’m glad you are enjoying them as much as I am. Looking forward to the Stadium Club break too!

Have a great weekend!
Mike