Box Trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrew, i know you appologized to me in pm and to everyone here in the thread, but this situation is a bit uncalled for. it's very unfair to steph that you've had the box way longer than everyone else. i was hoping this box trade would only last just over a month.

if you are having problems beyond your classes, i appologize and hope everything turns out well.
if you have no other problems other than your schooling, for the respect of all the other members that participated and mailed the box in a timely manner, please get it shipped to steph as soon as possible, if you haven't already done so.

i'm usually kind of a happy go lucky type guy, not letting things bother me, but this is starting to. please, let's get this done. it's been way too long.

again, i hope everything is ok with you, but you've got to respect all who participated in this box trade by getting it sent out in the same time frame as everyone else has.

thanx,
paul

Still nothing? Does this warrant a suspension? I'm not trying to just stir something up, but a lot of people have a lot invested in this. Paul having the most invested and a mod is due to receive the box next. Not the best way for him to make friends.

As Paul wrote, if something is wrong, than my opinion would change. But based on what we know, Cooter has only been inconsiderate and irresponsible in this box trade. Case in point: "I forgot about having the box for a few weeks and just saw it again the other day."

We're all busy with work, school, family, etc. If you don't have the time to trade, don't trade. I just feel bad for Paul and Steph. I've bit my tongue for long enough.

John

When the idea of a box trade thread was first floated to the mod team, we had no problem with the idea with the stipulation that if something went wrong the mod team would not become involved in it or police it. While I'm frustrated with the outcome and the time it's taking there is nothing that can be done. I'll do some detective work and see if I can track cooter down.

Steph

Nothing yet, Paul. I appreciate you doing this and I'm sorry it's so screwed up. You're the one who is out the most.

Steph

i sent another pm. i'll send an email also. it's really p***ing me off now!

paul

Paul,

I think I speak for all that were involved in this trade by saying, sorry that you got burned on this. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the fact that you did this, and thank you for including me in on it!

The only thing left that I can think of is to send him a letter. Does anyone have his address? Someone should, right? Maybe look up his phone number?

Steph,

Thanks for your diligence, I know you're wanting to get this taken care of also. I'd just hate for this guy to be able to still trade on here after stealing $400 worth of cards from other Bench members if that's what this thing ends up to be. I hope for the best, though.

John

Nope, I haven't received it and at this point, I don't think I'm ever going to.

Oh well, thanks for the good thought Paul!!

Steph

wow that is pathetic he hasn't sent it out. I have been following this box thing from the outside and it seemed really cool. I am a college guy too and I usually take trading and collection less seriously when I am away, it's too bad he doesn't have his crap together.

wow...just read about this and that really stinks...I hran a box trade on a different site a while ago, and while I did get the box back...all the good cards were taken out of it and replaced with autos and gu's way below the bv's of what was taken...lost about $150 in bv...hope this works out better for you guys involved, but it doens't look,like it

Status
Not open for further replies.