Box Trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out today, sorry it took so long. We have family over and I've been really busy. But, I made a little mistake in the packaging, I only insured it for $100. I had someone in my family go while they were running errands and told them what to do for it and they must have gotten it mixed up. So sorry bud! I really hope it's OK.

I received the box a couple days ago and sent it out today. Here is what I did:

Took out:

2007 Calvin Johnson SP Rookie Threads Dual Jersey BV $12
2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Eddie Mathews Jersey BV $15
2007 UD Black A. Harang auto 49/50 BV $15

Put in:

2006 Sweet Spot Jason Avant auto BV $12
2001 SP Legendary bat card Reggie Jackson bat BV $15
2004 Sweet Spot Classic Jack McKeon auto BV $20
2006 Absolute Memorabilia Chad Jackson triple GU BV $8

Thanks again Paul for the great box idea, I really enjoyed it!!! I put a little something in there for you for the effort you made doing this. Let me know if you decide to do this again, would love to get in on it.

hi all, i'll get this all up to date in the morning when i get home from work. i believe sue is the last member in line before the box heads home to me. forceplay, i assume you pm'd her and got her address.

sorry for being awol for the last couple weeks, things goin on, missed some work, blah blah blah, i'm sure you all don't want to hear about it, lol. anyways, i'm back now and gettin caught up.

thanx everyone,
paul

Paul, it's not with me so I believe it's still with Cooter.

Steph

thanx for the info david.

steph, i pm'd and emailed him, hopefully he'll receive one of the two. hopefully everything was ok with him.

paul

has anyone heard from cooter? i've pm'd several times and emailed a couple times. haven't gotten a reply.

if anyone has heard from him, please contact me.

thanx,
paul

Hey guys i am SUPER SORRY about the delay.just been busy with finals and everything. Sorry i havent got on at all to let you guys know what is going on. I forgot about having the box for a few weeks and just saw it again the other day. again i apologize. I am taking the taveris AU and putting ina josh beckket auto, TO GU, DeAngelo williams rc GU, David Ortiz GU and another card or two since I took so long and feel bad. I will send out the box either Wednesday or Thursday.

my apologies

Andrew

thanx for getting back with us/me andrew. i replied to your pm. i pasted steph's address for you, so you can get that box sent out to her.

thanx again for gettin in here, hope school goes well :)

paul

i guess he's all bogged down with school. but i sent him your address steph, and he said he was gonna get it mailed out to you asap, so hopefully it's on it's way.

paul

Status
Not open for further replies.