Box Trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm giving this till sunday night for anyone else that wants in.

i'll check monday morning when i get home from work and make proper additions and whatnot, then i'm off to the post office to start the journey!

thanx,
paul

box is on it's way to butch (bdink25). keep track of it's travels and the cards on the initial post, i'll try and update as soon i get details from the posts.

also, here's the particulars on the box mailing cost:

priority box - $7.10

delivery conf - $0.65

insure $400.00 - $5.55

grand total to mail the box = $13.30

thanx again, and please make sure you all post cards taken and put back in when you recieve the box :)

paul

1 Quick heads up. Beware if using DC with Insurance. The PO has been known to deny insurance claims based on DC being scanned.

DC means only a mailperson scanned the item when delivered NOT that it made it to the person. They can leave a package outside your house scan the DC & say it was delivered & if it was insured & you didnt get it you lose the claim as the DC YOU PAID FOR costs you the insurance claim as they have the "Proof" they delivered it!

Without the DC the PO has all the burden of proof on an insured item.

Just my 2 cents LOL

Joe

I received the box today. I talked to the postman who had me sign for the cards. If you use that much insurance he said that you have to sign for it. I would suspect that the DC is not needed. I'll see what the postal clerk says when I mail the package. One note: the 02 UD Vintage HR card is the ERROR variety(no foil). Having a tough time figuring what I can use and what to replace it with. I'll update later. Thanks butch

Paul, I made a decision on what cards to take. What I'm proposing is below. Plmk if that is okay and PM me the forwarding address. Thanks Butch

Taking:
Chris Duffy 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Signatures "U" (#32/75) BL-18 $15.00

Replacing:
2004 Bowman Sterling
BD Blake DeWitt AU Jsy RC $15.00

Taking:
Andre Dawson 2001 SP Legendary Cuts Bat Cards Bat B-AD $15.00

Replacing:
2004 Bazooka One-Liners Relics
RC Rod Carew Bat B $15.00

Taking:
Derek Jeter 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Yellow 100 (#226/299) $20.00

Replacing:
2005 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors
10 Frank Thomas (43/50) $25.00

looks fine to me butch. i pm'd you that next address.

also, to everyone, since a signature is needed due to the amount of insurance, there will be no need for the Delivery Confirmation!

and please make sure to leave the insurance confirmation number so i can add it to the mailing list in first post.

thanx,
paul

looks fine to me butch. i pm'd you that next address.

also, to everyone, since a signature is needed due to the amount of insurance, there will be no need for the Delivery Confirmation!

and please make sure to leave the insurance confirmation number so i can add it to the mailing list in first post.

thanx,
paul

Paul, package mailed today. Sent PM. Thanks Butch

Ok got the box today. will mail out monday depending on weather were due to have back to back snow storms. will mail know later than wendsday

taking blake dewitt 2004 bowman sterling auto/gu $15.00

replacing it with
2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Autographs 33 Aubrey Huff Jsy BV $ 15.00

Taking out 2005 bowman chrome gold refractor card frank thomas bv $25

REPLACING IT WITH

2004- FLEER BALL PARK HEROES GU PEDRO MARTINEZ BV $25

TAKING OUT KEN GRIFFEY JR 1994 SCORE GOLD RUSH CARD BV $13.00

REPLACING WITH 2007 MANNY RAMIREZ FLEER ULTRA SWING KINGS JERSEY BV $15

due to the massive snowstorm all up and down the east coast, it is possible the box may be a bit of a delay by anyone involved. please be patient if you are next in line to recieve the box.

thanx,
paul

Got the box today. I put each card in it's own team bag and also retaped some of the cards, because they were sliding out of the top loaders and some of the cards were not taped shut at all. For the safety of the cards, please use the teams bags and if you untape a card, please retape it so the card is secure in the top loader.

Taking these......
2002 Gridiron Kings Joe Montana #161 $15
2002 Gridiron Kings Walter Payton #171 $12

Putting these two as replacements

1974 Topps Ahmad Rashad RC #105 $20
2007 Topps Co-Signers Holosilver Green Brady/Moss #4 /75 $16.00

Paul, there is a little package in the box expecially for you.

I will get the box mailed out on Monday at the latest.

Thanks,
Billy

thanx billy, and thanx to everyone else so far. this seems to be running more smoothly than i thought it would, lol.

judging from the cards being taken and replaced tho, i probably should have done only like 4 or 5 each of basketball and football, and alot more baseball. my bad, next time i'll remember that. just thought a few more would go for some of "my" sports, lol.

OH, and i hope you all remembered to take out your little suprise packages i had made up for you all. let me know if they were ok, as i tried to tailor them to your wants/likes.

thanx again everyone,
paul

Status
Not open for further replies.