Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Chrome Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to box break:

https://youtu.be/AlBG9-n2WVc

Team randomization live link:

https://youtu.be/qTkHg3cA-vU

The JUMBO box break filled pretty quickly so I wanted to see if there was anybody else who would be interested in trying a random teams style group box break for ONE REGULAR HOBBY BOX of 2020 TOPPS CHROME.

Price is $14 for the first spot and $10 for each additional spot. Each spot will get you one random team.

Product Info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cardboardconnection.com/2020-topps-chrome-baseball-cards/amp

Configuration:

-24 packs per box

-4 cards per pack

-2 Autograph Cards per box!

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will just straight fill this and put you down next to the next available number(s). I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. After all of the spots are filled and all payments are received I will go live with the team randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of MLB team names. Every spot will be paired with an MLB team and that will be your team for the break and you will get all cards with players from that team.

We will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade teams if they would like to before we break this box.

This product releases in a few days on August 7th so let’s see if we can fill this up and do the team randomization and break sometime soon!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. cmcjr99 Kansas City Royals
2. AndyDrummond PAID LA Dodgers
3. AndyDrummond PAID San Diego Padres
4. PRosefan1 PAID New York Mets
5. AndyDrummond PAID Detroit Tigers
6. d2003ex PAID Texas Rangers
7. DeputyDoopie PAID Philadelphia Phillies
8. d2003ex PAID Cleveland Indians
9. sandman43103 PAID Minnesota Twins
10. metsman1986 PAID Tampa Bay Rays
11. Benski3 PAID Washington Nationals
12. grapler135s PAID San Francisco Giants
13. brendan1987 PAID Oakland Athletics
14. d2003ex PAID Toronto Blue Jays
15. David K. PAID New York Yankees
16. PRosefan1 PAID Chicago Cubs
17. 3greyhounds PAID LA Angels
18. d2003ex PAID Baltimore Orioles
19. sandman43103 PAID Houston Astros
20. metsman1986 PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
21. dan5 PAID Chicago White Sox
22. d2003ex PAID Colorado Rockies
23. cmcjr99 Milwaukee Brewers
24. DeputyDoopie PAID Seattle Mariners
25. 3greyhounds PAID Miami Marlins
26. grapler135s PAID Cincinnati Reds
27. brendan1987 PAID St. Louis Cardinals
28. d2003ex PAID Atlanta Braves
29. sandman43103 PAID Boston Red Sox
30. dan5 PAID Pittsburgh Pirates

Last edited:
busted a bunch or retail today so i may as well try one more time ...put me down for 2 spots please...

Will do Claude...get anything good out of the retail?

Take care!
Mike

i think so....grabbed 2 blasters , 1 hanger box , and 2 tri-packs....ended up wit 2 base robert rookies...yordan prism and pink , tatis pink , eloy sepia and 85 , vlad pink and future stars insert , trout and betts refractors , lux prism , 85 , and freshman flash inserts , bichette and acuna 85's , and junior fernandez purple....may not make me rich , but definitely enough to cover my investment with lots of goodies to keep...

honestly i didn't have the funds to do this , but i was just so shocked to see anything besides parkhurst hockey , score football , magic , and pokemon (or yu-gi-oh - whichever they have) that i took a gamble ...now hoping i can get a little more stuff moved this weekend and that they dont get cleaned out before i can get back next week...

Last edited:
i think so....grabbed 2 blasters , 1 hanger box , and 2 tri-packs....ended up wit 2 base robert rookies...yordan prism and pink , tatis pink , eloy sepia and 85 , vlad pink and future stars insert , trout and betts refractors , lux prism , 85 , and freshman flash inserts , bichette and acuna 85's , and junior fernandez purple....may not make me rich , but definitely enough to cover my investment with lots of goodies to keep...

honestly i didn't have the funds to do this , but i was just so shocked to see anything besides parkhurst hockey , score football , magic , and pokemon (or yu-gi-oh - whichever they have) that i took a gamble ...now hoping i can get a little more stuff moved this weekend and that they dont get cleaned out before i can get back next week...

Wow congrats on being able to find anything first off and also on the cards that you pulled! Really cool! I have had no luck at any of my targets or Walmarts for months now! Crazy! Congrats again!

Mike