Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Chrome Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi everybody...looks like this box should be here tomorrow so we will plan to do this break tomorrow Thursday August 13th at 5pm PST. I’ll keep everybody posted if anything changes.

Thanks!
Mike

Looks like I've got a fishy break coming... some Marlins and (hopefully) lots of TROUT! :cool:

(although with my luck I'll probably end up with a Yamamoto auto - don't know how he can even pitch after signing every product in sight)

Looks like I've got a fishy break coming... some Marlins and (hopefully) lots of TROUT! :cool:

(although with my luck I'll probably end up with a Yamamoto auto - don't know how he can even pitch after signing every product in sight)

Haha that is awesome...hopefully we catch some Trout for you!!! Good luck in the break!

Mike

Mike
Another great job !!
Side note :
I've gotten an auto in the three breaks I participated in so far !!
Look forward to next !!
TY
Dale

Good going again. Looks like your having fun with the breaks. I'm in on a Archives break.

Thanks Benny

Mike
Another great job !!
Side note :
I've gotten an auto in the three breaks I participated in so far !!
Look forward to next !!
TY
Dale

Awesome! You have a hit streak going! Congrats and thanks again for getting in Dale. Cards will go out in the next day or two.

Take care!
Mike