Break Complete! 2020 Topps Museum Collection Serial Number Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darn it Mike, I’ll take a second spot........#5 please.

Don’t need to “make” another trade in the TM. I’ll just send you the PayPal.

Luis

Darn it Mike, I’ll take a second spot........#5 please.

Don’t need to “make” another trade in the TM. I’ll just send you the PayPal.

Luis

Okay thanks Luis! I’m thinking about taking the last spot but will hold it open for a bit longer to see if anybody else is interested.

Mike

Hi everybody just wanted to let everyone know that we will do this break on Wednesday 7/29 @5pm PST. Still have one spot left if anybody else is interested in joining please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike...........I'll take the last spot............I can send the $$ once you confirm............Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Thanks for the break Mike.

Go ahead and keep the base Jackie Robinson card I pulled if that's something you collect. I really have no good use for it and it's just going to sit in my trade list forever.

Luis

Thanks for the break Mike.

Go ahead and keep the base Jackie Robinson card I pulled if that's something you collect. I really have no good use for it and it's just going to sit in my trade list forever.

Luis

Great thanks Luis I appreciate that and the Jackie is definitely one for the PC!

Thanks again for getting in the break!

Mike