Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Series 2 Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe, I have Camo BP27 Robinson, Chrome-BCP-27-59-75-98, Base-75, BP-27-98. Do you have any 2020 GQ Cardinal parallels? Is the rainbow foil from series 2? LMK, Aaron

Yes...I'm still interested in the Astros for the Diamondbacks trade. Best regards, David PS got pm...prefer posting on this thread instead of pms.

Joe,

I’m trying to pull off a blockbuster trade...trying to trade littleredjacks for the Astros who I can then trade to David K. for the Dbacks who I can then trade to you. We’ll see if it works out! Fingers crossed!!!

Mike

Joe,

I’m trying to pull off a blockbuster trade...trying to trade littleredjacks for the Astros who I can then trade to David K. for the Dbacks who I can then trade to you. We’ll see if it works out! Fingers crossed!!!

Mike

lol, I didn't imagine this kind of excitement over a team but this is pretty cool. Just let me know. Any of my teams are available.
Littleredjacks, whatever works for you is good with me.

Lol I know!

Sounds like littleredjacks is good with the Cubbies for the Astros which would allow you to trade Astros to David K. for the Dbacks. Please let me know what you guys decide and that all 3 parties agree and I can make the trade for you guys!

Thanks,
Mike

Three team trade going down.

Littleredjacks agrees to send the Astros to David K
David K agrees to send the Diamondbacks to jweech
jweech agrees to send the Cubbies to littleredjacks.

Confirm at your leisure gentlemen and thank you for the switcharoo.

joe

Three team trade going down.

Littleredjacks agrees to send the Astros to David K
David K agrees to send the Diamondbacks to jweech
jweech agrees to send the Cubbies to littleredjacks.

Confirm at your leisure gentlemen and thank you for the switcharoo.

joe

That works for me! Thanks littleredjacks and jweech! Best regards, David

Congrats pulling off this blockbuster trade!!! I will make the trade for you guys on the main page.

Mike

Good luck everyone in the break tomorrow! Best regards, David PS I should be doing some breaking of my own with the 2 jumbos from 2020 Topps II....