Break Complete! 2022 Topps Series 1 Baseball 6 Jumbo Box Team Auction Style Group Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It's the flagship too which is going to be the least valuable topps product this year. $300 for Ray's? Nah I just bought 4 Wanders for about 4 bucks a piece saves a lot of 💰 but hey it pays for the break!
You bought 4 2022 Wander Topps RCs for $4 each??? Where did you find that deal? I’ll pay you $16 for two of them, that would make the two you have remaining free!

Damn who’s the key rookie on the Rays? Does Wander demand it?
Just look at eBay completed sales. Or ongoing sales. Stupid, stupid amounts. Like, the Jasson Dominguez idiocy. People with too much money burning a hole in their pocket. He hits the auto redemption, he pays for a car.

Just look at eBay completed sales. Or ongoing sales. Stupid, stupid amounts. Like, the Jasson Dominguez idiocy. People with too much money burning a hole in their pocket. He hits the auto redemption, he pays for a car.

😳well I wasn’t expecting to see that! Just think if he gets hurt. SMH. High risk, high reward I guess.

May be worth buying a case