Break Complete! 2023 Topps Series 2 Hobby Baseball Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick a Second Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

DCE9C2F3-BAAD-404A-AE15-63832B7247FB.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

5CAD9FEB-5A9F-4E9E-B279-4C56CC82AAD9.jpeg

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

This product is scheduled to release next week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS SERIES 2 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Auto or Relic card per box
- 1 Silver pack per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Continue your collection with Topps Baseball Series 2.
- Packs will include cards highlighting baseball’s brightest stars, rising young talent, and revered legends of the game.
- Look for all new base cards, themed insert sets, autographs and relic cards in packs and boxes hitting store shelves in June 2023.

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph or Relic
- 1 Silver Pack

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product releases next week and this box has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. kpit1978 New York Yankees, Cleveland Guardians
2. kpit1978 New York Mets, Cincinnati Reds
3. Molitor04x St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Athletics PAID
4. Creature of Slime Baltimore Orioles, Minnesota Twins
5. gestes72 Arizona Diamondbacks, San Diego Padres PAID
6. LarryG Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Angels PAID
7. northicehero99 Pittsburgh Pirates, Chicago Cubs
8. LarryG Colorado Rockies, Los Angeles Dodgers PAID
9. Criollos Seattle Mariners, Detroit Tigers PAID
10. Therion Houston Astros, Tampa Bay Rays PAID
11. DaSoxFan Chicago White Sox, San Francisco Giants PAID
12. Criollos Atlanta Braves, Toronto Blue Jays PAID
13. dragonslayer913 Miami Marlins, Philadelphia Phillies
14. dragonslayer913 Texas Rangers, Milwaukee Brewers
15. dragonslayer913 Kansas City Royals, Washington Nationals

Second Team Draft Order:
1. LarryG
2. Creature of Slime
3. LarryG
4. Therion
5. northicehero99
6. gestes72
7. Criollos
8. DaSoxFan
9. kpit1978
10. dragonslayer913
11. Criollos
12. kpit1978
13. dragonslayer913
14. Molitor04x
15. dragonslayer913

Last edited:
We are full thank you everybody! I have posted up transactions and will plan to do the second team draft order randomization TOMORROW Sunday June 4th sometime in the afternoon after I get home from my boys baseball games. I’ll keep you guys posted on the time tomorrow.

Thanks and see you then!
Mike

Tracking now says this should be here today! So let’s plan to do this break TODAY Friday June 9th at 4:30pm PT.

See you then!
Mike

Last edited: