Breaking Sunday at 1100 PDT! 4 Stadium Club Chrome BB Value Boxes HOT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Thanks for all you who entered the break. The break will be on Sunday, 4-23-23 at 1100 PDT. You can watch the break by clicking on the following link. Hopefully, you guys will stop by and chat.
https://youtube.com/live/hf2u1ViIP7E?feature=share

After, that break I will be breaking a hobby box of 2022 Leaf Draft Picks...guessing about 1140. Link will be on the contest 9 posting.
You have until Sunday to pick a player for contest 9.
Made a list of possible breaks of the hobby boxes I have available, in my last post. As usual, the cost will be cost of the box + Taxes and shipping. If you don't like any of them lmk too.

I can now accept Zelle payments to me phone number!
Thanks Bob
Thanks to all you who bid!
2022 TSC Chrome
Arizona Diamondbacksaspoe093
$2.00​
Colorado RockiesNateisMe123
$2.00​
Los Angeles DodgersRyanS
$15.00​
San Diego Padresgwynn_fan
$3.00​
San Francisco Giantsgestes72
$2.00​
Chicago CubsNateisMe123
$3.00​
Cincinnati RedsWaltdii
$4.00​
Milwaukee Brewersaspoe093
$2.00​
Pittsburgh PiratesWaltdii
$7.00​
St. Louis CardinalsJerry114
$5.00​
Atlanta Braveskpit1978
$6.00​
Miami MarlinsNateisMe123
$2.00​
New York Metskpit1978
$4.00​
Philadelphia PhilliesWaltdii
$7.00​
Washington Nationalstiggerfan
$3.00​
Houston AstrosWaltdii
$7.00​
Los Angeles AngelsRyanS
$15.00​
Oakland AthleticsNateisMe123
$2.00​
Seattle MarinersRyanS
$15.00​
Texas RangersNateisMe123
$2.00​
Chicago White SoxNateisMe123
$2.00​
Cleveland Guardiansdad3309@
$4.00​
Detroit Tigerstiggerfan
$5.00​
Kansas City Royalsgestes72
$5.00​
Minnesota TwinsNateisMe123
$3.00​
Baltimore Oriolestiggerfan
$3.00​
Boston Red SoxLarryG
$3.00​
New York Yankeeskpit1978
$7.00​
Tampa Bay RaysWaltdii
$15.00​
Toronto Blue JaysPRosefan1
$5.00​
Bids
$160.00​
Target $160TO GO
$0.00​
To Go
Broke a preview box of Chrome, with all he base cards and X-fractors going to this break.
TSC chrome PV.jpg
I have four Stadium Club Chrome BB Value Boxes! Each Box contains 4 packs of 7 cards each. 28 cards per box and 112 cards total. There are also 100 cards that are not in regular Stadium Club!
2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Baseball marks the third straight season for the chromium TSC product.

Target prices is $160. Current Bids = $160 To Go = $0

The Chrome MLB release remains focused on photography and on-card signatures.
Each pack contains either 1 insert or 1 parallel per pack.
There should be an X-Fractor parallel per pack.
Insert can be Beam Teams, Dynasty and Destiny (2 Players,) Team of the Future, and Trophy Hunters.
Target prices is $160.
For check list please see:
As usual, there will be bonus packs.
Any Questions Please Ask!
Thanks Bob
P.S.
1/1 Bounty to first to pull one...
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50
Prizes for additional 1/1s
DJones.jpg

Lowest Serial Number card = $5 in a future break.

Last edited:
Yes, we can pull an auto! Base Variation autos 1:54

Dodgers $10.
When I placed this bid, I thought the Campy card would go to the Dodgers winner. After I watched your preview thread, you said at the end Campy wasn't available. It's ok if it's not allowed, but I would like to transfer my Dodgers $10 to the Angels, which would leave me with a total of $20 Angels. I only want $20 Angels if I can transfer the Dodgers money. That is not a new bid. Thanks. Dave

If you feel like it's not fair to the other members, I have no problem staying as is. You probably don't want to open up that can of worms.

When I placed this bid, I thought the Campy card would go to the Dodgers winner. After I watched your preview thread, you said at the end Campy wasn't available. It's ok if it's not allowed, but I would like to transfer my Dodgers $10 to the Angels, which would leave me with a total of $20 Angels. I only want $20 Angels if I can transfer the Dodgers money. That is not a new bid. Thanks. Dave
Hi Dave
I updated, I believe in the first post, that the base and x-fractors would all be part of the break. So, the Campy would be with the Dodgers!
Bob
P.S. Have you searched by sportlots link and entered "Heritage" in my search bar? You'll probably find using the site link, that you can complete every base set of Heritage, or whatever set.

If my math is right, we've got $12 to go.

Bump the Mets to 12 (up 8)
Giants to 3 (up 1)
Yankees to 8 (up 1)
Red Sox to 4 (up 1)
Orioles to 4 (up 1)