BSL 2017 Rookie Draft - Early Drafting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

At the hospital right now with the wife, will get our pick in when we get home. Have a list of players wrote down but can't remember them all right now.

Dennis

Indians select SS Mike Thomas

Wife has had a relapse of her low platlet count being to low. She was at 3000 yesterday morning and up to 74,000 today so doing better. She should be at somewhere between 150,000-400,000

She will have her spleen removed within the next couple weeks.

Thanks,
Dennis

Blue Jays didn't get a message, but I know that I am up and Dennis has more important things on his mind..

Blue Jays select 3B Justin Cummings..

PM going to the Dodgers now..

Sorry Kendall, I totally forgot to do that. Not sure where I'm at half the time these past few days but it's getting better as she will get to come home this morning and have to go back for surgery in a few weeks when her immune system and platlet count gets up better.

Thanks and sorry for not sending the pm,
Dennis

Sorry Kendall, I totally forgot to do that. Not sure where I'm at half the time these past few days but it's getting better as she will get to come home this morning and have to go back for surgery in a few weeks when her immune system and platlet count gets up better.

Thanks and sorry for not sending the pm,
Dennis

Not problem my friend... Like I said this is only a game, family is more important.. Hope she is feeling better and has a speedy recovery.

I sat in front of the computer for a solid 20 min between King and Watson... looked at a lot of stats and ratings and intangibles... I'm happy w/ King but I think Watson is going have a very nuce career. It really came down to the two very good 1b prospects I already have.

I sat in front of the computer for a solid 20 min between King and Watson... looked at a lot of stats and ratings and intangibles... I'm happy w/ King but I think Watson is going have a very nuce career. It really came down to the two very good 1b prospects I already have.

+1... I was debating between 3B Cummings or 1B Watson for a little while!! Cummings just had a little more upside for me and I also have a couple good 1B prospects..

KC picks MR Brent Stevens. Not usually keen on MR, but this draft is super shallow and he is projected to be a stud.