BSL Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Nick and i discussed and agreed on this, effective immediately.

To avoid issues like yesterday with waivers, all further sims will be 15 days to less, which will expose all waivered players to being claimed. Putting people on the 40 to avoid rule 5, then removing them a few sims later without exposure to other teams, while until now was acceptable, will no longer be a valid practice.

Keep in mind, during the offseason especially, some sims may have accelerated export deadlines depending on the flow if the league.

Cory

That is great. I agree with this, and really questioned it in the past, for this very reason. And was told that some members of the league hate that the off season takes so long. I will admit, when I seen it posted that we would have it simmed up to the start of preseason, I figured I would take advantage of it. I did not move all my top type guys, but did try some guys that figured may not see time for me at the MLB level this year to clear space. From what I have been told, it has happened in the past, so figured I just as well try it.

I like this, as it keeps everyone in the loop and everything on the up and up. Nice move by those who make the decisions!

Last edited: