BSL Roster Sim #2 2/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:

1. In the update you all just downloaded I changed the way your game interacts with the servers to download the league file (instead of downloading via ftp it will download the league file to your computer via http). This will not affect anything at all on your side, still do everything the same. If it works correctly, it should fix the errors we have been having.

2. A great job of getting exports in. The deadline is tomorrow at 1pm and we're only missing:

BAL, DET, LAD, MIL, PIT, STL.

I haven't looked at the errors I put on the first page being corrected or not, but hopefully any team listed has addressed them.

On a final note, once you export, you are welcome to continue to make changes on your side and re-export as often as you like UP TO THE POSTED DEADLINE. Any time you export, it will overwrite your previous file you submitted...so feel free to make corrections or further changes, just don't forget to export each time.

Cory

Alright. Uploaded. Moved the infamous 8 from DFA to waivers (bye bye!) and FTp'ed right back at ya.

Let me know if I goofed.

-Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.