BSL Roster Sim 2/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to check back for updated league files as mine says "no new files" also. Just my impatientence getting in the way.

Posted 10 minutes after that, Ed. I don't want my life back.
(Reminds me of an old joke, Jack Benny, I think--Take my life....please.)

---Frank

It was Henny Youngman and it was "Take my wife...please"

Jack Benny was "your money or your life"...*silence*..."I said, your money or your life"..."I'm thinking!"

Can someone please try to download the league file now and report if it is downloading here?

Cory

I just tried and it looks like it's working. About 24% done with the download...

Okay, just a modification on my side for a few times around...everyone should be good to go and download now. I would recommend waiting to upload until you're sure you have your transactions completed. You CAN send more than one, and it should just overwrite, but the less uploads the less chance for error.

Cory

My computer keeps freezing up whenever I try to download the new files. Guess I'll try it again in a bit.

Cory, before I went to bed last night I tried a few times to download the league file but kept getting error message. This morning my roster is showing on the league page though. Is it possible that one of those went through. How can I tell if I am good to go, or will it hurt to try and download the file again? thanks Pat

The website is completely seperate from the game so you will need to keep trying in game. I will try to address the other issues after work

Anyone that cannot download the file in game please post here as well as the erroressage received if any

Cory, before I went to bed last night I tried a few times to download the league file but kept getting error message. This morning my roster is showing on the league page though. Is it possible that one of those went through. How can I tell if I am good to go, or will it hurt to try and download the file again? thanks Pat

Hey Pat...
When you log into OOTP.. On the manager page, the date should be
1/5/2007 if the league download worked.. If still1/4/2007, then you need
to try downloading again. Hope this helps. Kendall

Status
Not open for further replies.