BSL Updae: 2017 World Series/ begin offseason

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I see/saw the respond to message box, but I click and nothing appears.

This happened at the end of last season as well, but I thought it was just because I didn't have an opportunity to get onto the site soon enough after the end of the season.

The fast fix is just to release anyone w a team opt you dont want picked up. You wont owe anything releasing team options, and it would warn you before release if it did cost money

The other option, which keeps them off fa market until free agency as well as allow you to offer arb to any type a or bs is to send me exact players you want options declined and exercised on. Pm me whichever yoh choose

The fast fix is just to release anyone w a team opt you dont want picked up. You wont owe anything releasing team options, and it would warn you before release if it did cost money

The other option, which keeps them off fa market until free agency as well as allow you to offer arb to any type a or bs is to send me exact players you want options declined and exercised on. Pm me whichever yoh choose

Releasing them worked. Thanks.

Let's just make it official.....a team with $100M+ budget will offer $30M! Who else will toss their hat in the ring if he makes it to free agency? Oakland is in.

Blue Jays exported... Fingers crossed that my offer to SP Martinez is accepted!! LOL....

Let's just make it official.....a team with $100M+ budget will offer $30M! Who else will toss their hat in the ring if he makes it to free agency? Oakland is in.

He isnt going to free agency, so the talk is moot

It crossed my mind. If you sign him, you probably need to have a big budget (I would think over $100 million) and be significantly below that to have room to offer him that kind of jack. I think it limits what you can do with the other 24 positions on your roster, unless you have plenty of talented young players that are really cheap. If he somehow escapes Toronto, I could see the leading contenders being SD, KC, OAK, and maybe TEX, NYM, SF and CIN in the mix.

Eric

Back