BSL Update:2007 #14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of looks like my roster. We were the walking wounded this season.

Same here. Lost Andruw Jones for 6 months. Lost Tavares for the season. Got Longoria in the draft and lost him for 4 months after three AAA games. At one point had 11 players on the DL. haha

Had a guy get hurt FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES! Every good offensive player I had got hurt at some point. I thought it was excessive.

I am confused about my finacials, under the advanced page it says I have a current balance of $36.7 Mil but cash of $14.6 Mil where is the other $22 Mil?

I am confused about my finacials, under the advanced page it says I have a current balance of $36.7 Mil but cash of $14.6 Mil where is the other $22 Mil?

That 22+ million is what you are profiting this season:

Revenue:
70.5 Gate Rev
11.7 Media Rev
2.6 Merch Rev
Plus 14.6 Million cash

-
57.9 Million Player Expenses
4.875 Million Player Development costs

Mainly because you are winning your Gate revenue is way higher this year than last year, your attendance is up on avg about 11k per game!!!
Even though you are over budget you are still gonna make a ton of money this season, and thats not including whatever playoff revenue you end up making

Outstanding!

That 22+ million is what you are profiting this season:

Revenue:
70.5 Gate Rev
11.7 Media Rev
2.6 Merch Rev
Plus 14.6 Million cash

-
57.9 Million Player Expenses
4.875 Million Player Development costs

Mainly because you are winning your Gate revenue is way higher this year than last year, your attendance is up on avg about 11k per game!!!
Even though you are over budget you are still gonna make a ton of money this season, and thats not including whatever playoff revenue you end up making

Outstanding!

So the extra 22 mil will show up after the season is over?

Its there, It just wont allow you to spend it until next year, or at least in the offseason, and I would assume your 08 Projected budget is quite a bit lower than what it will be, But I canot say for sure since your owner is listed as an "Economizer"

Its there, It just wont allow you to spend it until next year, or at least in the offseason, and I would assume your 08 Projected budget is quite a bit lower than what it will be, But I canot say for sure since your owner is listed as an "Economizer"

I am hoping for a decent increase so maybe I can sign at least one of the big name FA I have pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.