BSL Update: 2015 #11 Whoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can't believe I am poised to make my 1st playoff birth in the BSL! 1.5 above Cincy but up 10.5 in wildcard race. Just hoping not to fall on my face I don't care if I get smashed in playoffs just to be there lol.

Well if your hitting and pitching can hold up and you keep the best record in the NL, then you have a good chance to make it to the second round of the playoffs... Then again, I have seen teams that have won 100+ games in a season and lose in the first round..

So, if I bring Escobar up now, I already have in my changes, will he bo on there? That is my biggest question. If not, this extra day that got ran is a real bummer. Even though my team has been playing well, I was always going with the idea of having Escobar in the post season rotation. Please let me know. Thanks, Tony.

PS - this is new to me having to get ready, so bear with me. Yes, I did make the playoffs in BSL 1.0, but I don't or haven't played this game outside of The Bench.
My bullpen depth imploded mid season, horrible luck again from statistical pitching standpoint

Regarding playoffs. Anyone not on the 25 man roster before 9/1 will not be rligible for playoff roster

Tony, i think so, but without testing unsire. Game date is 8/31 and rosters expand 9/1 so he should be eligible. Eithet way, nothing can be done to change it if not. Mistakes do and will continue to happen at times. I think he will br eligible though

Would somebody in the NL East please step up? It's too late in the season to be a five way race to 74 wins. I've seen struggling divisions before, but NINE teams with as good or better records that wouldn't make the playoffs if the season ended today? Yikes!

Would somebody in the NL East please step up? It's too late in the season to be a five way race to 74 wins. I've seen struggling divisions before, but NINE teams with as good or better records that wouldn't make the playoffs if the season ended today? Yikes!

We're in an unofficial race for best 2016 draft pick... didn't you get that memo? In our defense this and next-generation rebuild yrs so our hopes were to maybe reach .500... clearing lots of salary space this offseason and should be able to really start rebuilding this team.

I have no clue on paper my team looks decent but apparently what do I know.