BSL Update: 2015 #11 Whoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes

I accidentally ran the sim 1 day too long so anyone who was on waivers did not actually have a chance to be claimed, so you may have to re waive someone. If this causes a roster issue for you as far as having to remove someone from active to make space for a waived player just so you can waive him again let me know, you can make any other changes you need to make and export, just make sure to message me who needs to be re waived blah blah blah so I can fix it before running the sim on Friday.

The Website will not be updated tonight as I am to tired to wait for the files to generate I will for sure update the website on Friday.

We are currently at 8/30 in game so in 2 days the rosters expand however that we will be halfway thru september when you are allowed to expand rosters, as this is normally the issue, I will not delay anything for roster expansion we will carry on as usual.

Excport deadline is 7:00 PM Central time on Friday.

MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ISSUES I DESCRIBED ABOVE AS FAR AS ME ACCIDENTALLY RUNNING THE SIM16 DAYS INSTEAD OF 15.

A Marlins update please and thank you!

Marlins 60-75 good for last in the East
2-8 in last 10 games
Injuries galore:
2B Mike Vogel shoulder tendinitis out 5 Wks.
2B Clyde Casey post concussion syndrome out 5-6 months
C Wyatt Toregas sprained ankle out 4 wks.
SP Ben Sheets sprained knee out 4 weeks

Looks like you could use a new trainer!!

Alright, made it through a tough stretch of games and finished the sim with a little breathing room - a 14.5 game lead with a month to go. Better not blow it. But looking like Oakland is going to have to win it all this year, so we can justify raising ticket prices next season. With that said, I think Joe Mauer should start taking a few things home from his locker everyday with him, so it will be cleaned out by the end of the post season. I really, really do not think he will be back next year. Can you say MAJOR GREED!!!!!!

Blue Jays have exported...

Picked up a couple games to lead the wild card, but at a cost.. Lost 1B Nelson for 7 months..
Good thing I have a deep system.. Promoting LF Wallace back to MLB!! This next sim will be either
set the pace for the Blue Jays to make the playoffs or make things very interesting for the last sim of the
season.. 6 games vs Oakland, 5 vs Tampa Bay, 3 vs NY Yankees.... Standing in line for the roller coaster ride!!!
LOL....

Cards 82 wins!!! Hopefully can hit 90 wins just need to win 8 out of 28 remaining games. Gallardo struggling glad the other starters are somewhat picking up the slack. More important fan interest is at 41/100 up from 1 earlier this season:) Dailey is a one and done performing well wants 5 year 19 mil extension at 33 yrs old lol

Is it taking anyone else an unusually long time for this download? Mine has been stuck at 24% for about 90 minutes and usually it only takes me about 10-15 minutes to update...

Eric

Yes Heath. I believe anyone you want eligible for the playoffs would need to be called up or placed on active before exporting. Cory has better handle on that than I do so hopefully he will see this and confirm or deny before the deadline tomorrow.

Okay, after 2+ hours, it finally finished! Man, I swept the Cards in three straight, but I think those were the only games you lost this SIM, Heath. Can't seem to catch you in the division, but things are looking pretty good to make the wild card. Also, seems like a lot of injuries across the league this SIM.

Yes Heath. I believe anyone you want eligible for the playoffs would need to be called up or placed on active before exporting. Cory has better handle on that than I do so hopefully he will see this and confirm or deny before the deadline tomorrow.

I am hoping that players can still be added, but I thinking they may not be eligible since the sim ran through 8/31.
We shall see!!!

I am hoping it isn't screwed up for post season rosters. I could have put Escobar on the active roster, but figured since we had time, I sent him on a minor league rehab assignment. I called him back up now and placed him on the active roster, so I sure hope he is on the post season roster. Otherwise, that extra day in the sim hurts us.

My bullpen depth imploded mid season, horrible luck again from statistical pitching standpoint

Regarding playoffs. Anyone not on the 25 man roster before 9/1 will not be rligible for playoff roster

My bullpen depth imploded mid season, horrible luck again from statistical pitching standpoint

Regarding playoffs. Anyone not on the 25 man roster before 9/1 will not be rligible for playoff roster

I thought you were on pace to win 120 games this season the way the Royals dominated in the first 3 months...
Then the water in the bullpen got contaminated!!

Can't believe I am poised to make my 1st playoff birth in the BSL! 1.5 above Cincy but up 10.5 in wildcard race. Just hoping not to fall on my face I don't care if I get smashed in playoffs just to be there lol.