BSL Update: 2015 divisional series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Sorry for delay

League files will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post.

Export deadline for championship series is Monday at noon

Will start the website upload shortly.

Last edited:
Oakland versus Kansas City
Atlanta versus San Francisco

good luck to those left!

I honestly didn't expect to get past the Cardinals. I am very happy with the way my team preformed down the stretch. First by winnig 2 out of 3 games against a team that ended up with 99 wins just get into the playoffs and then to take 3 out of 4 games to move past the same team.

Imagine that, the Rays lost in the divisional series. It's starting to sound like a broken record

First dibs on Kershaw... LOL!!! AL East out of the hunt again..

PS.. How bad did the A's beat my Blue Jays?

Last edited:
You shouldn't have to pay a luxary tax this year, as from what I figure it would have to be player expenses of $128,784,208 before anyone would have to pay. I think Tampa will be the only team this year. This is based on the 140% threshold of the league average, which was $91,988,720. I think that is why the league is lowering it for next season.

On a side note, Oakland really does like the additional revenue created by playing in October. Hopefully KC doesn't end our run, as a World Series appearance for the A's would be a welcome sight, at least for this biased owner.
Oh well.. It is 2 games of playoff revenue to pay my luxery tax .. LOL!!

I will admit after looking at box scores having Gallardo only pitch once and ayotte twice I must have missed checking who was next in line and Gallardo only went 2 and 1/3 inning in his start 0 runs I'm assuming an injury must have occurred. Dos Santos got shelled lol

There was a rain delay in the game in the 3rd inning. Gallardo didn't go back out after the delay.
I will admit after looking at box scores having Gallardo only pitch once and ayotte twice I must have missed checking who was next in line and Gallardo only went 2 and 1/3 inning in his start 0 runs I'm assuming an injury must have occurred. Dos Santos got shelled lol

You still had a heck of a year Heath, not sure anyone picked the Cards as a playoff team but they just never stopped:)

After looking at the stats from the first rounds, I like the way my bullpen handled themselves. They only gave up 4 runs over 17+ innings and the rotation wasn't far behind only giving up 7 earned runs in 16+ innings pitched. if they can can keep that up and some of the bats pick it up a little I might actually have a shot at beating SF.