BSL Update: 2015 divisional series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am trying to figure out why I can't promote 1B/OF John Bowker to the playoff roster. I had a significant injury to a player forcing him onto the 60 day disabled list and I'd rather not have to go with a shorthanded roster.

I am trying to figure out why I can't promote 1B/OF John Bowker to the playoff roster. I had a significant injury to a player forcing him onto the 60 day disabled list and I'd rather not have to go with a shorthanded roster.

It is a glitch. The game only allows playoff roster eligble players on the playoff roster and only way to be eligible is be on active roster right before 9/1. So the roster is capped at 25 no matter what injuries occur. I have tried numerous times to remedy this to no avail

James. If he wasn't on the active roster in September the. He is not playoff eligible. I think players who are playoff eligible will have a hash tag or asterisk or something by their name.

Shoot, I was hoping for today. Figured you made it a short deadline since there isn't much going on other than the playoffs.
I had a birthday w family and wasnt able to export until last nite, so i was glad for 2 day turnaround

I was busy most of the weekend, too, so I was glad to have the extra day.

Tough sweep at the hands of the Giants. I couldn't even capture a game, which would have meant another $1+ million in revenue for an extra home playoff game. Oh well - time to move on to focus on the off-season.

Good luck to ATL and SF!

Eric

Real MLB is in organization, and as there are only 25 roster spots pre-September callups the only way around it is to keep someone who gets injured early in the year on the DL after they are eligible to come back just in case of an injury. I played the last series down one, I can certainly make it another series or two, but I'm glad the injury bug that hit me early in the year that forced starting pitcher to play in the starting lineups in other positions, didn't happen this part of the year.