BSL Update: 2015 end of regular season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Files are ready

Will not upload website because it was a one day sim.

EVEN IF YOU AREN'T IN THE PLAYOFFS: you should export. Since it was only a one day sim many of you might have players who are out of DFA time.

Export deadline for divisional series sim is Friday at noon.

Just checking here, but we can set our post season roster for this Divisional Series, and then make changes to it for the Championship Series, right?

Yes.. You can change your rosters before the championship series!!!! But you have to beat me first... Hahaha..

Last game of the regular season we lost to Atlanta and guess who we play in the playoffs lol. Hopefully I fair better then that in the 1st round. Moore and Richar getting the bats going some. Just hope the pitching can do what they have done to get me here. Best of luck and congrats to Vince and Atlanta for making the playoffs. I know he is probley as shocked as I am to have the Cards in.

Braves exported, we are all ecstatic over making the playoffs, good luck to St Louis I really don't expect to make it past them in the 1st rounds but you never know.

Good luck, playoff teams. Tough draw for my Reds - having to play SF in the first round. They beat me 5 out of 8 during the regular season, but it looks like the injuries have hit the Giants pretty hard so you never know. Should be a good series.

Eric

Made the playoffs again, but I'm sure I won't make it past the first round. Although I did get to the ALCS last year I don't know if my team has got it this year.

If for some reason I make it to the WS. I don't know how things would fair against AL lineups but Cory no matter what I would own you!

Nats exported. It was a tough loss to end the season and narrowly miss out of the playoffs. Congrats to the Braves. It gives me something to shoot for next year. Best of luck to all of the playoff teams.