Looking for low end cards of...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theguru14

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys! I think the last time I was on this site was about a year ago. I do not really collect any more so I might not have a lot to offer. I have Pokemon cards if that is what you are looking for. I will buy as a last resort if it is worth it. My sons baseball season just started and I would be looking for low end cards of these teams and players. I make goodie bags for the kids for our year end party every year.

Baseball
Yankees, Mets & Angels
Judge, Ohtani, Trout, Lindor

Basketball
Curry

Soccer
Argentina players especially Messi

Long time no see! I have a few: 2022 Bowman Best Aaron Judge Yankees, 2019 Topps Shohei Ohtani Monster May insert and 2020 Topps update Mike Trout US243. I could use one twin card of any player from any year for the trade. Nice to see u Friend! Best regards, David

Last edited:
My apologies for the late reply. Work and my sons baseball season has kept me busy. I will take whatever you have. Thank You!

Please post the trade for us. I will try and mail on Monday.

Will mail out on Monday in bubble envelope....will look for more Judges and Ohtanis to include more being shipped on Monday. Best regards, David

I could put together base and inserts of the teams you are looking for...don't have a count yet but would love one or two nice cards back, any player any sport your choice lmk ty