BSL Update: 2015 Offseason #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post.

Todd if I missed something please let me know, otherwise I fixed everything you pm'ed me about.

Website will not be updated this sim, I need to use the computer for other things.

I would like everyone to export this time, and protect any rule 5 draft eligible players, I will run the next sim up to the rule 5 draft

SO ANYONE YOU WANT PROTECTED WILL HAVE TO BE PROTECTED BEFORE EXPORTING< NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT.

A few people are out of town, so export deadline will be whenever I have an export from every single team within the next 72 hours. If I have not heard from a team after 72 hours I will make any protections I deem necessary for a team unless I get a PM from those who will not be able to export in that time frame.

Rockies exported, someone please pay LeBorgne his 6 yr. 85 mil so I can forget about him. I am going to miss that guy. What a rock. LOL

Hey Cory, I have a question regarding contracts. I had some players on the MLB roster right now, that I don't intend to have on the MLB roster at the start of the season. It now shows they got $432K automatic renewals. If they get sent back to the minors before the season, do they still get the minor league contracts back, or are we stuck with their $432K contracts now? If so, I do wish that someone would have pointed out that those moves should have been done. I asked Nick, and he was unsure. He said to ask you. Figured I would post here, as others may wonder as well. Thanks, Tony.

Nats exported! How will the rule 5 draft work? Being this is my first time at the rodeo just thought I would check since doing my sims it seems like it would be hard to do.

Hey Cory, I have a question regarding contracts. I had some players on the MLB roster right now, that I don't intend to have on the MLB roster at the start of the season. It now shows they got $432K automatic renewals. If they get sent back to the minors before the season, do they still get the minor league contracts back, or are we stuck with their $432K contracts now? If so, I do wish that someone would have pointed out that those moves should have been done. I asked Nick, and he was unsure. He said to ask you. Figured I would post here, as others may wonder as well. Thanks, Tony.

I think for them not to autorenew they must go back to minors before arb is processed, therefore at this point they will cost ypu money

Nats exported! How will the rule 5 draft work? Being this is my first time at the rodeo just thought I would check since doing my sims it seems like it would be hard to do.

Once the sim in run.. A draft list will be produced with all eligible rule 5 players(similar to the amateur draft). Rule 5 draft is then run in the Bench chat room. You must have at least one roster spot open on your teams 40 man roster to be able to draft a player. Players with a # are eligible for the draft..

Once the sim in run.. A draft list will be produced with all eligible rule 5 players(similar to the amateur draft). Rule 5 draft is then run in the Bench chat room. You must have at least one roster spot open on your teams 40 man roster to be able to draft a player. Players with a # are eligible for the draft..

And if you select a player, they have to be on your major league team for the next entire year. They cannot be sent down to the minors.

I have been trying to re-export with my changes but keep getting an export error. Error-201 Connect Error is the message I keep getting.

Steph