BSL Update: 2015 Offseason #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Orioles, after hours of removing and reinstalling the OOTP12 software and league file, would like to report that we have exported.

Todd

I will check exports tomorrow. If any of you that have exported are planning on making any changes and re exporting please do so before 5 pm central time tomorrow Wednesday.

The computer that I have the game on finally ate it. I am sorry but I think I am going to have resign as owner of the Cleveland franchise

The computer that I have the game on finally ate it. I am sorry but I think I am going to have resign as owner of the Cleveland franchise

This same thing happen to me. OOTP will email your reg key and you just have to download the software. It can be frustrating but it's still fun.
Come on what's a league with out back door deals, unanswered pms, outrageous trade offers and a little smugness. It's like the real MLB!!!!

Seriously though it can be a easy fix if you want to put it in your new computer.