BSL Update: 2018 #12 roster expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 20 minutes of this post

Website may not be updated until later this evening.

I ran a 16 day sim to get to roster expansion. So if you had a player on waivers please re-waive as no one had the opportunity to make claims due to the long sim

Reds are surging, 12-3 this SIM and 23-7 for the month of August. Moved into 1st in the NL Central, but now I have to deal with my new CF Rodriguez on the DL for 3 weeks. Pitching is looking good, but a couple guys on offense need to step up a little more...

Eric

Looks like my export didn't take. I hope this doesn't mess me up for post season rosters. I made adjustments, and none of them show. And with it running to the games being played on the last day, are the post season rosters somewhat set? Doesn't the player have to be on the roster by August 31st?

Game date is 8/31, so anyone on roster will be playoff eligible. Cant expand to 40 until 9/1

Royals getting slapped w injuries. 6 starters out right now

Reds are surging, 12-3 this SIM and 23-7 for the month of August. Moved into 1st in the NL Central, but now I have to deal with my new CF Rodriguez on the DL for 3 weeks. Pitching is looking good, but a couple guys on offense need to step up a little more...

Eric

Damn you!!!! Always find away to shatter our dreams lol. Hey at least the sweep last sim where all 1 point games for us.

Picked up 5 games in the standings this sim, now 1.5 games back for the AL East after sweeping the Rays and the Jays in my series against them this sim and leading the Wild Card standings. Should be a great race to the finish as always in the AL East :)

Damn you!!!! Always find away to shatter our dreams lol. Hey at least the sweep last sim where all 1 point games for us.

Haha, that seems to be how my team goes. Slow start to the year, then come on strong in the second half. By the way, thanks for trading me damaged goods in CF Rodriguez! I hope Rubio goes down with an injury next SIM, lol! We still play 5 more times in SEP and my schedule gets tough down the stretch with COL, PIT, and SF toward the end of the month.

Haha, that seems to be how my team goes. Slow start to the year, then come on strong in the second half. By the way, thanks for trading me damaged goods in CF Rodriguez! I hope Rubio goes down with an injury next SIM, lol! We still play 5 more times in SEP and my schedule gets tough down the stretch with COL, PIT, and SF toward the end of the month.

Don't you wish that evil upon me lol!

Nick mistakenly simmed a day short of 9/1. He will run a 1 day sim tomorrow. Export deadline for 1 day sim is 6am central saturday

Be advised, anyone not on your 25 man roster before that deadline will not be eligible for playoff roster

Not the best time to go on a cold streak JAYS...

From 1st to 3rd place in the AL East(4 1/2 back) and now 3 games back in the wild card race..

Blue Jays exported and re-tooled for the playoff push!!

Nick mistakenly simmed a day short of 9/1. He will run a 1 day sim tomorrow. Export deadline for 1 day sim is 6am central saturday

Be advised, anyone not on your 25 man roster before that deadline will not be eligible for playoff roster

Also, I think players that are on the DL are eligible for the playoff roster, even though they aren't technically on the 25-man roster as of 8/31. They can come off the DL in SEP and still be eligible for the playoffs.

Eric

That is more of my concern. I have some guys that I sent to the minors for rehab stints, but since my export didn't take I guess, they are still just on the DL. Does the 15 day count as well? I have two guys that are due off, and want to send for the minor league rehab, but still want them to qualify.
Also, I think players that are on the DL are eligible for the playoff roster, even though they aren't technically on the 25-man roster as of 8/31. They can come off the DL in SEP and still be eligible for the playoffs.

Eric

none of my changes are showing, I hit the export button but I guess it didn't take :( caused me to release 2 waiver pick ups.