BSL Update: 2018 #12 roster expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is more of my concern. I have some guys that I sent to the minors for rehab stints, but since my export didn't take I guess, they are still just on the DL. Does the 15 day count as well? I have two guys that are due off, and want to send for the minor league rehab, but still want them to qualify.

I have never trusted the DL exception. I always just carry them on my 25 man roster until after 9/1 and then expand enough to cover for them in September while they recover on the active roster. One year I was able to get the injury thing to work properly, one year I got screwed with a starter that wasn't eligible for the playoff roster even though he was on my active roster until like 8/15 before being put on DL.

Limping to the finish...If I just had some pitching. The offense is actually decent - top five in several categories, top ten in everything. Exported.