BSL Update: 2018#2 - mid January

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

In other random news, the league online reports finished uploading around 4pm central. I started them around 7 last night. I think it was some 86,*** files, one by one. Wonder what the bandwidth usage will be this month:)

I want to relocate my team to Minnesota! He has the biggest market in the entire game! Always has...

Eric, look on the bright side...your stadium is 17% less likely than average to give up a triple! Probably offset by the 115% of average for HR's. Only 2nd in the league to Philly's 119% of average.

I would love Minnesota's market and San Diego's park. Combine that with my staff and I don't even need an offense.

A large market is only helpful when the owner gives you a budget. In rebuild mode after rolling the dice two seasons ago and falling flat - budget has been slashed by almost $50 million. It will get better though, the youth movement has started.

Mets exported. Anyone who processes the update, can you please check my export to make sure everything goes through ok. I made multiple free agent offers and they never went through.

Thanks

All this talk about markets blah. Trying having the smallest even after a 99 win season couple years ago I couldn't get a media increase! Then again my budget was 34 mil several years ago worked it slowly to 63.5 so can't complain other then it still being the worse in the league. Word to the wise or owners who haven't been around long never under estimate fan interest. Court yard for Marriot:)

Oh, that's one of my favorite screens. Go to BSL, drop down to Statistics & Leaders. Then on the tabs, click on Team Statistics, and then Team Finances.

You are Below Average market size, with Great fan loyalty. You can also see ticket prices for everyone in the league to see how you compare.

Eric