BSL Update: 2020#2: Preseason

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now. Website should be up already.

I simmed through to preseason, so all of the FA's are cheaper now.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central time.

REMINDER: this sim is your chance to adjust player development budgets for the year. That money comes directly off your spending budget.

Last edited:
Well, I was able to get one player to sign a minor league contract. First of the off-season so I replaced Rhodes and Cruz (among other role player losses) with a 34-year old minor league MR. Hope the owner has better expectations than he is letting on.

Cory,

My friend Ron Hauch invited me to join your sim league. I would like the Texas Rangers. How do I get started?

Mike Dougall

Cory,

Mike is ready to go. Thanks for signing the best FA SP for him. :) Hope that he is a new user doesn't cause any trouble. I know he will stick with it but he will have lots of questions at the beginning. I will help him as much as I can.

Ron

Cory,

My friend Ron Hauch invited me to join your sim league. I would like the Texas Rangers. How do I get started?

Mike Dougall

Man, I am not sure you are allowed to be a Duke fan and be on here!!! Just kidding, welcome to the Bench and to the BSL. Everyone here will be glad to help you with questions. Pat

Cory,

Mike Dougall

Mike - did Ron get you set up with the software download already?

Doesn't look like my export went through. I had made offers and no responses or anything. Cory, can you confirm?

I will look into it, I did have an export come in for Oakland though.

Cory - I also seem to have some issues. All my messages appear to be for another team.

Ron

I did have an Arizona export, I will look and see what I can find out.

Cory,

I did not get him setup with the software yet. I don't remember where you go to do that and I didn't want to tell him wrong.

As for the update, I looked at a few messages but did not save anything after I noticed the messages were wrong for me.

Ron

PS. - If Oakland's is messed up that is fine with me and I am sure a few other owners. :)

Last edited:
Cory,

I did not get him setup with the software yet. I don't remember where you go to do that and I didn't want to tell him wrong.

As for the update, I looked at a few messages but did not save anything after I noticed the messages were wrong for me.

Ron

PS. - If Oakland's is messed up that is fine with me and I am sure a few other owners. :)

Needs to go to ootpdevelopments.com and download ootp version 12, not any newer version. It is under downloads and ealier versions or something similar. Once version 12 is downloaded and licensed, then i can direct him further along. What is his real name? I will get the software set up on my end so it is easy when he has the software. He wot be able to download this sim, i will have to update main zip for him, so i will control one more sim for him.

As far as your sim export ron, check your dfa for any players and export normally even if no changes at this point. I can erase them if i find an issue before running the sim

Needs to go to ootpdevelopments.com and download ootp version 12, not any newer version. It is under downloads and ealier versions or something similar. Once version 12 is downloaded and licensed, then i can direct him further along. What is his real name? I will get the software set up on my end so it is easy when he has the software. He wot be able to download this sim, i will have to update main zip for him, so i will control one more sim for him.

As far as your sim export ron, check your dfa for any players and export normally even if no changes at this point. I can erase them if i find an issue before running the sim

His name is Mike Dougall.

Thanks,

Ron

Arizona exported.

Cory, your killing me. Not only did you sign four guys, but they all went to teams in my division (Texas & Seattle).

My prediction for 2020:

27-135 - The worst record in the history of BSL. I have one SP on my roster and he is a half star pitcher. :( :( :(

Ron

PS - Mike - Call me tonight if you want some help setting up the league.

Ron- I have some good SP's to trade you. Just gotta get you to go unconventional and trade with me:).

Also welcome to BSL to new Texas owner you will enjoy it if you love baseball and numbers!