BSL Update 2023 #11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Files uploading

website to follow

Export deadline is Thursday at Noon

Rookie draft list are also due at the above deadline. 20 to 25 players will probley cover most list

thanks
Heath

Finally got it to download but i don't think it is correct, it shows the same as when i exported last time. Game date is 5/27/2023

What should game date be currently?

Dennis

Dipstick generated the file but didn't upload it. I specifically asked him he it was uploaded:)

It's on the way, give it 20 min

Mets and O's having a ongoing issue here...

I purposely delete certain messages to see if my exports take. The last 2 sims I have all the messages still.

Mets have a completely different staff then I left it on last export as well... Example Dorian Flanigan my closer is now starting games and in my rotation and Kevin Jespen isn't even on the pitching staff???

Anyone know who or why this keeps happening?

Oh and my hitting lineups are adjusted as well just noticed that one.

Last edited:
Mets have a completely different staff then I left it on last export as well... Example Dorian Flanigan my closer is now starting games and in my rotation and Kevin Jespen isn't even on the pitching staff???

Mike,
My game is showing Flanagan as your #4 SP, and Jepson as your #1 setup man.. MR Cisneros is your CL..

Mets and O's having a ongoing issue here...

I purposely delete certain messages to see if my exports take. The last 2 sims I have all the messages still.

Anyone know who or why this keeps happening?

Oh and my hitting lineups are adjusted as well just noticed that one.

Mike, I don't know why but it was showing a error 121 on your export. Cory I think ran computer lineup since he had to put Coffey on DL and didn't want to call up one of your SP's from minors to start service time. It was either that or delay the sim. Not sure why you get so many errors all the time it's got to be frusterating

Dipstick generated the file but didn't upload it. I specifically asked him he it was uploaded:)

It's on the way, give it 20 min

Maybe if Cory would actually help me with the sim and not bug me about non BSL stuff the entire time im trying to remember what I need to do during the sim. Sorry guys I 110% blame Cory for the distraction on this one. Sure was looking over me like a hawk when it came to entering my trade though. Didn't want me to sneak another trade in there...grrrrrr

Arizona exported.

Lost a player to a "career ender". Is there anything special I need to do to get him off my roster? Can I save any money anyway?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Arizona exported.

Lost a player to a "career ender". Is there anything special I need to do to get him off my roster? Can I save any money anyway?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Just put him on the DL and he will retire at the end of the year. No way to save the money.