BSL Update 2024#13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up, website should follow.

We are mid-August.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central.

I lost Ramon Flores for 11 months (3rd major injury in career, probably cost him his chance at 300 wins as well).

Texas lost a star for his career. What fun times!

Cory

Slipped to 5th place at 59-60 however still only 4 games out of NL Wild Card. If a few things start to click could still have a shot at it. Campos starting to play well along with Jenkins. Hopefully Dunn & Macias carry me along

Indians exported. Still hanging at around .500, only 3 games out of wild card i think so still a small chance if we can get our young pitchers back going and pick up our hitting.

Dennis

If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all! Losing Mota to a career ending injury is devastating! He had been playing very well too. This has been a very trying year. Texas exported.

Cincy and CHW have exported.

BAL has been downloading and exporting the last few SIMs. He seems to be keeping up with his team and asking questions along the way. There were some delays in getting him access to the BSL message boards/threads, but I think those are resolved now. He's looking forward to some off season trading - has some starting pitching available...

Eric

I
Cincy and CHW have exported.

BAL has been downloading and exporting the last few SIMs. He seems to be keeping up with his team and asking questions along the way. There were some delays in getting him access to the BSL message boards/threads, but I think those are resolved now. He's looking forward to some off season trading - has some starting pitching available...

Eric

Way to go Baltimore does he have s username in here?

Yes, his Bench user ID is Nolan P. With the period.

He doesn't log on to the bench as much as he needs to. I usually tell him when the next SIM is ready and he downloads on his computer. I told him that he'll need to check in here a little more in the off season to see the trading forum.

By the way, nice job to the previous owners of BAL. they are loaded with pitching and have a lot of good young talent. It's making his job a lot easier.

Eric