BSL Update 2024#6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up, webpage should hopefully go up tonight.

Export deadline will be Monday at noon central. I posed an early draft thread, so please keep an eye on it for your pick.

Cory

PS: I have lost 5 key players this season for 2 weeks or more already. I hate when the injury bug comes calling.

Yankees exported. Team playing beyond my expectations being just a half game out of first place in the AL East, Brad O'Bryan finally back in the pitching fold after injury, and my top prospects knocking on the door waiting for the callup to the majors.

Cory, Heath, did I post my trades wrong somehow ? Man, I needed a catcher bad. LMK if we need to repost them. thanks Pat

Cards 18 wins already I will take it. SP White & Macias pitching amazing. Tyler got rookie of the month with 11 bombs already. If he stays healthy could break my single season record which I think is 32 by Jason Giambi lol.Excited about the 5 star SP I got in the rookie draft. He's a Knuckleball pitcher so a little skeptical but could pan out to be a great addition. Was hard to pass up the stud 2B Boston landed the next pick but Cory always preaches how pitching wins and you know its about impossible to get starters in free agency

Oakland and Atlanta have exported. The Braves are ready to get back 2 of their top 3 offensive players after this next sim, so hopefully we can turn some things around. But it is not going to change overnight. Some Braves players are available, so inquire if interested.