BSL Update: Free Agency Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League FIle is ready

A couple signings for sure this sim, Only saw 2 for sure

Deadline for tomorrows export is 6:00 PM central time, I will start the rule 5 draft at 7:30 PM central time in The Bench Chat room (BSL area)

I forgot to process trades :eek:

Since its the offseason I didnt think it would be too big a deal to just process them tomorrow. Sorry about that

Last edited:
League FIle is ready

A couple signings for sure this sim, Only saw 2 for sure

As far as The game is telling me you still have an opportunity to protect players you may have missed from the rule 5 draft, so double check before you export for this sim.

Deadline for tomorrows export is 6:00 PM central time, I will start the rule 5 draft at 7:30 PM central time in The Bench Chat room (BSL area)

I forgot to process trades :eek:

Since its the offseason I didnt think it would be too big a deal to just process them tomorrow. Sorry about that

So we're going to get a file to download before the draft tomorrow with the updated list of draft-eligible players?

So we're going to get a file to download before the draft tomorrow with the updated list of draft-eligible players?

Aha, I wasnt thinking about it that way. I will be short on time,so no, I will edit the first post.

Sorry my brain isnt working properly today

Man, I was offering Higgins a lot of dough, but I wasn't going to give a 33 year old a 5 year deal!

The only two signings were for Toronto. The rest of the players are still fielding offers league-wide.

I also had Nick implement a fix for the Top 100 prospects list. It will update every sim now instead of on the first day of the year.

Rule 5 draft question, if there is an export before the Rule 5 Draft how do we know who is available?

Yes you will export Before the draft, but the rule 5 drfat players wont change.

You can see the rule 5 draft list from a link on your manager home page

Haha, good move Blue Jays, Esparza's gets a 10mil raise in the last year of his contract, up to 16mil as a Team Option. Something tells me he won't be actually getting that.

Yes you will export Before the draft, but the rule 5 drfat players wont change.

You can see the rule 5 draft list from a link on your manager home page

I went to the manager home page, and the only thing under the Rule 5 draft is the draft order. Any other place we can see who is available and who isn't?

EDIT: I got it thanks. It's under the BSL pulltab, not the manager home.

Last edited: