BSL Update: Free Agency Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manager Home Page

Upper left hand corner Info box should have a link to the draft page? Or is that only on the Commish Software file?

If not there, try the Upper Middle "BSL" Drop down menu, There should be a link there for draft pool?

Haha, good move Blue Jays, Esparza's gets a 10mil raise in the last year of his contract, up to 16mil as a Team Option. Something tells me he won't be actually getting that.

If the player like the contract... Do it!! I was not happy with the way my team played down the stretch the last month and a half.. Then the Orioles ran past me and I could not catch up.. So bring in some new arms and add Ramirez to the OF to boost the lineup..

PS... I still have a couple other players that are favoring my offers..

PSS.. SP Pettitte and SP Maddux are still both available to anyone looking for a SP... Willing to swap salaries for them!!! Let me know... Kendall

If the player like the contract... Do it!! I was not happy with the way my team played down the stretch the last month and a half.. Then the Orioles ran past me and I could not catch up.. So bring in some new arms and add Ramirez to the OF to boost the lineup..

PS... I still have a couple other players that are favoring my offers..

PSS.. SP Pettitte and SP Maddux are still both available to anyone looking for a SP... Willing to swap salaries for them!!! Let me know... Kendall

I could trade Lowe for one of them possibly.

I didn't know anything about the Rule 5 draft. I don't even know if I have players that will be eligable. (I hope not). I haven't even started thinking about filling my roster for next year but I might want some of those guys to fill in open slots as I lost about five guys.

Can someone tell me if I have any Rule 5 guys on my team. I am at work for two more hours and can't check out the site until I get home.

Thanks,

Ron

PS. Is it me or are we moving VERY fast with this offseason stuff? I think we should only have two SIMS a week. It is tough for some people to check on this every day.

Last edited:
I didn't know anything about the Rule 5 draft. I don't even know if I have players that will be eligable. (I hope not). I haven't even started thinking about filling my roster for next year but I might want some of those guys to fill in open slots as I lost about five guys.

Can someone tell me if I have any Rule 5 guys on my team. I am at work for two more hours and can't check out the site until I get home.

Thanks,

Ron

PS. Is it me or are we moving VERY fast with this offseason stuff? I think we should only have two SIMS a week. It is tough for some people to check on this every day.

Ron,

The way I did it was to go through my roster and click on the player - then under their profile, click on contract & status - look at the lower right corner and it will tell you their Rule 5 status. If you want them to be protected, place them on the secondary (40) man roster.

Todd

Ron,

The way I did it was to go through my roster and click on the player - then under their profile, click on contract & status - look at the lower right corner and it will tell you their Rule 5 status. If you want them to be protected, place them on the secondary (40) man roster.

Todd

Thanks Todd. I was just wondering if I was going to lose anyone today to the rule 5 draft. I can't get home for another hour and the draft is in a half hour. If I am reading everything right.

Ron

ron

you have these rule-5 eligible players that are in the draft pool for tomorrow:

AAA
sp guzman
sp manning
sp moore
mr hampton
mr smith
c herges
c callahan
1b rowland
1b mientkiewicz
2b rivas
3b cordova
cf mullins
cf wu

AA
sp omori
sp patterson
sp reyes
mr mueller
mr pierce
mr saarloos
mr wood
c brown
1b topalli
1b royal
2b higgins
3b brown
lf altagracia
lf russell
cf fleming
cf coronado

you do have some nice players unprotected here. sorry. good luck.

i believe you are correct sir!

get your team exported before 6:00 p.m. central tomorrow and you should be fine! darn it! i was hoping to pick up some of your prospects! take care

Thanks everyone. I will have time tonight then to SAVE anyone I want with the draft being tomorrow.

get your team exported before 6:00 p.m. central tomorrow and you should be fine! darn it! i was hoping to pick up some of your prospects! take care

I was just looking and couldnt believe the people on here. Looked like the first 5 picks where going to get double 1st rounders between rule 5 and the rookie pool draft.

what does that mean?

what do you mean when you state "Looked like the first 5 picks where going to get double 1st rounders between rule 5 and the rookie pool draft." i am a first-year owner in the bsl so maybe just some lingo i am not up on?

please let me know if you will.

thnx

I was just looking and couldnt believe the people on here. Looked like the first 5 picks where going to get double 1st rounders between rule 5 and the rookie pool draft.