BSL Update: It's time for SPRING!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank - I would still export changes...they will show up on the server as long as you beat the time when the commissioner processes the files. Nick won't be working on it until Sunday evening at the earliest, so you should have plenty of time even though the technical 'deadline' was today.

I'm not 100% sure on OOTP12, but in OOTP8 (old league) the relievers always were overused, and the starters were underused in spring. Injuries are always at the same 'pace' if games are being played.

Also, you can pretty much control the games played with the depth charts under lineups. The computer does a decent job, but you can have the backups playing every other day, etc if you want more guys getting reps. I just let them do their thing. The computer is actually pretty solid at giving you a decent lineup, then I just tweak it from that point.

Thanks. I spent a lot of time on my line-ups and depth charts. I do not intend to go in and change them, just to have to go back and re-do. Will add a couple scrub starters maybe convert a MR into a SP, as I don't want my young staff getting too many innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.