BSL Update: Pre Rule 5 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League Files are on their way up now and should be ready within 15 Minutes of this thread.

I did not process trades, as any player in DFA is rule 5 eligible So I also made sure no players were in DFA that should not be.

I will upload the wbesite tonight

This is the final rule 5 list, if you forgot to protect someone it is not my fault. I made some small changes for the Nets and Indians whose owners are currently out of town.

Draft is tomorrow at 6:30 PM Central time in the BSL: chat room, Lists can be PM'ed to me if you are unable to attend.

-Nick

Blue Jays PM'd Rule 5 picks and might make the draft, but just in case!!

So nice to be in the top 1/3 of the draft this season, I am so use to falling asleep with the #25-30 pick
every year since the start of the BSL 2.0...

is there a place on the web page where the rule 5 guys are listed, I cant seem to find it. Thanks Pat

I dont have access to the in game right now,

Also. An FYI. exports will not be imported before the draft so of you made offers you will have to redo them after the draft.